Wednesday, July 22, 2015

...another testknit...YAY

had the pleasure to do a testknit for lovely Justyna
...sometimes I am a lucky girl, right?

just loooove how mine turned out...love the colour (used two yarns held together), love the drape (think it's all about the linen...), love the whole jumper!!!

there is a little story behind my threads ....
when Justyna offered me to test her new sweater I only could say: YES!
she sent me the pattern and I (like I usually do when testing) printed the pattern to be able to write my notes into the pattern (not that there was much to write down...her testversions are ususally perfectly written...not like mine....hahaha)
I found a lovely yarn combo (Isager Bomulin and Blackhill Pacalina) and started immediately
...I was right through the Stockinette part of the yoke, and had done the first 2 rounds of the lace pattern, when we left for the birthday party of my sisters boyfriend
...it was a lovely, sunny day with lots of laughter, good food and some relaxing time to knit....I got about 15 cm of the body done...just to realize (I only had 2 pages of the pattern with me at the party...because I was sure that I know how to work the lace pattern)
that I omitted round 3 and round 6 of the lace pattern all the time....
can you believe this????????????????

sh...happens, right?
after some minutes (I needed them to cool down) I ripped back ...and here we are:
a beautiful cool jumper that will be worn to death, promise!!!


photos are taken before blocking, but you can see the gorgeous drape, can you?

pattern. Threads by Justyna Lorkowska 

hope you have good days

isa m.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Grossartiger Pulli. Anleitung gekauft. Genau das, was ich gesucht habe für schöne Sommerabende ;-)

    LG Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear the stories of little "oops". Happens to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my friend for this fabulous "oops" version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo,
    der Pullover gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Einen schönen Sonntag wünscht dir
    Uschi, die es bedauert, dass ihre Englischkenntnisse recht mangelhaft sind…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Did you make the neckline wider than is written?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only left out the neck finishing, that's why it looks wider ;)

      Delete