Tuesday, November 4, 2014

News and older tales....

just realized that i didn't keep the promise to post right after our "meeting" at Frankfurt airport....shame on me (but i think you know me already quite well and this is no surprise)

we had some incredible hours together....when i saw Jo sitting at the table in this italian coffee shop at the airport it was like a reunion of good old friends...not faint-hearted at all, we saw each other and the minute later we were in each others arms ;)
there was a lot of giggling and laughing, loads of yarn and coffee and way too less time (but we will meet again...sooner than we both hoped for ;))


seams that the upcoming season will be filled with neutrals and blue (hahaha...)

in the meantime (while Jo was travelling around the world....Helsinki, St.Petersburg...)I did some knitting (haha...how extraordinary ;)


seashore was released 2 weeks ago, after a wonderful test-KAL
with some outstanding ladies who never get tired to help me with testing my patterns
you can see all the incredible "seashores" they made during the test here in the test thread

finished a quick in-between-testknit for Justyna (Lete)
to practice my still not-good-at-all stranding skills....
because i signed in for 2 colorwork designs for Swans Island...
 
col.natural/beige and dark blue


aaaaand my first (yes there will be a second one...) pattern for Yarn Stories is live!
I did the sample in early august and need to confess that i didn't like the colour they picked for my design, but......it looks so freaking cool on this beautiful model!!!!

 photo: yarnstories


photo: yarnstories


this is such a lovely batwing-sleeve jumper.....need to knit one for me too!!!!! maybe in orange? or yellow? or toffee?
they carry some beautiful colours! go and check them out here 

for today i need to leave...need to do up a parcel (sample of the first colorwork design for Swans Island)


looks pretty good, right? 


take care out there

love,

isa m. 





9 comments:

  1. More Lovely Designs! The colors look so nice together on your Swans Island sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post to read! I really like your colorwork design, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isa,

    Looks like you had hell of a time at the airport! What a lovely chance to meet and knit and get to know each other!

    Wow, such a stunning batwing sweater... but the color..is...waaay... not like a typical Isabell Kraemer Design :)
    The earthy-blueish tones of next year's models are far more exciting. I want to heat up my dyeing kettle right now!

    The colorwork for Swans Island is awesome. Reduced, classic, modern, fun to knit.
    As always, thank you for your contribution to my life. (sitting here in my Ravello)

    /Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me what were your friends knitting in Frankfurt? It looked so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabell, you are killing me with the colors and the design on your Swans Island sweater !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog
    Easy Mozo : http://easymozo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best blog ever ��
    Love every page ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good article post. Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool. 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete