Friday, June 7, 2013

muh-muhs for you - free pattern

do you remember this little striped shawl...?

found some nice ladies who went through the pattern and
encountered all the bugs i wrote into (hehehe!!)

so finally the pattern is released - and it's free!
get your english version here
aaaaand the german version here in the shop, where i also 
got the yarn for this

this was just the right shawl for our rainy, cold and grey 
spring here in germany - i wore it till last weekend....
would anyone trust me when i tell you that we had 10° celsius
on 1st of june?????

....but now to my current projects


marsa alam is in testing right now, and i plan to publish
the pattern in july (or maybe a little sooner...;)

working on a few testknits (all secret testknits...so i
am not allowed to show you these beauties...sorry)

and have some new ideas on my needles
a maritime sweater (fingering weight with stripes and a 
little twist)
and an open front cardi with a beautiful cable panel down 
the fronts

ha! not forgetting my second emerald


this time with long sleeves, folded hems and contrast color
on the quilted band
think this turned out quite cool, right?

for adding the contrast color you only need to work
rows 1, 4, 5 and 8 of the quilting pattern in contrast color
that's it...

i now need to do some house cleaning,...that we can spend the
evening outdoors with our friends (we will go for a bbq in the 
neighbourhood of our construction area....our old house!)

have a nice day,

isa m.









9 comments:

  1. LOVE the new emerald! I will definitely have to make a fall/winter version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE, the Emerald pattern. Just picked it up on Tuesday and casted on the same.
    Can't wait to see it finished!!
    Thanx for a great pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your designs look beautiful ~ congrats on your incredible creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you have heard this many, many times, but your knitting is so wonderfully inspiring! I love EVERYTHING you knit, whether it is your own or someone else's... I have just finished a sweater I started in the fall, and have 2 others on needles, but I feel they never quite come out right. I guess that means I need to just keep knitting, eh? Ha ha! Can't wait to see what is next!!! (p.s. congrats on getting hitched!)

    xo
    little owl

    www.littleowlarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the muh-muhs pattern! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much for this pattern! Your designs are so fantastic-- can't wait to get started on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitively love your emerald and this one is just fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered you as a designer and am really excited to have found you. Thank you for designing so many beautiful things and for offering so many of your lovely patterns for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this pattern, loved it, bought it, and casted on the same day.
    That's how I roll, lol.

    ReplyDelete