Sunday, June 2, 2013

emerald is out!

first of all let me shout out a big THANK YOU to all my
wonderful testknitting ladies!!
you all are amazing and it is so much fun to launch a testknit
with you .....thank you! thank you! thank you!


emerald is a little tee worked seamlessly from the top down
(there is only one little - a very little - seam at the bottom
of the placket)
fitted on top and absolutely comfy around the bottom
with slightly rounded hems to achieve this flattering look 

pattern. emerald by (...me)
yarn. soft merino by ICE YARNS, but any light dk weight yarn
that knits up to the gauge will work fine
needles. 4 mm, 3.5 mm, 3 mm [US 6, 4, 2 1/2]

hope i can wear my emerald more the next days/ weeks
we had such a grey, rainy and cold spring by now...
i was wearing winter clothes all the time,...oh, it's not that
i don't like woolen sweaters (how could i??), 
slowly but surely it's enough - i want to wear sandals!
and skirts,...and shorts.....and my emerald!

have a good day
isa m.

3 comments:

  1. It is sooo beautiful! I had a look at all the test-knitted Emeralds. They all look great! I will definitely knit one. I just need to decide whether it will have long or short sleeves.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz süsses Modell wieder mal!

    saludos
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful indeed - this v-Line sweater from svetlana - is it possible to get the pattern??
    Helleno22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete