Sunday, October 14, 2012

mellow yellow

got some time to share a few pics of my testknit for Svetlana
[aka tweedysheep]




worked from the top down with a cute lace pattern down the back and sleeves. for mine i did a few mods.
shorter sleeves, less rounds of ribbing at the neck and for the bottom, so i made this baby out of 3 (!!!) skeins merino worsted
purchased at wollsüchtig

oh, i know...this colour is not the best for my pale and somehow
reddish skin, but i couldn't resist bying this to brighten up those greyish days of fall



....and i have a new sweater project on my needles...
grey (what else...hehehehe)
garter (pure knitting pleasure)
topdown (no seams!)
oversized (perfect coziness)
with some cute raglan cables (to give variety)


will try to keep you updated  :)

have a nice sunday
isa k.






7 comments:

  1. I love your new pullover! Color and design- great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny projekt. Szczególnie plecy mi się podobają.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a test-knit! It looks gorgeous on you. I love both scarfs with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Isa,

    nice to see what wonderful projects are created with Malabrigo wool. We will link to your blog - so other knitters can participate :-)

    Greetings
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be watching this space for your newest addition....cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just found your blog and I like it a lot. This sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete