Thursday, September 6, 2012

provence testknit

always a little behind with posting......
think i knit too much!?

just wanted to show a few FO pics of my latest tesknit 
for Svetlana 
a cute cardi with lace borders


worked with a cashmere/silk/cotton laceweight yarn
think that this was not the best choice, cause it's too drapey...
also it's not totally my style, so this beauty will be given 
to my second owlsister (she will look beautiful in this!!)


pattern. provence by Svetlana Volkova [aka tweedysheep]
no modification, just knitted as written :D

hope to have some time to share my current projects soon....


have good (and calm) days

isa k.


4 comments:

  1. The sweater is beautiful. LOVE the lace border. I might have to knit it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jost love it - like everything else you knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so pretty, and what a special gift it will make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs but am not a knitter. Do you sell your finished products??? I would love to purchase some of your pieces...

    ReplyDelete